Route Delivery Drivers Needed
Ace ImageWear is currently seeking customer service oriented Route Delivery Drivers for our KC market. Drivers provide weekly service to local customer locations, picking up soiled garments, linens and mats and dropping off clean uniforms, linens, mats and restroom service products.
To the qualified Route Delivery Driver we offer:
- Competitive Wages – starts @$15/hr
- 4-day work week (Mon – Thurs, 10-hour days)
- 40 hour Guarantee
- 401K/Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- No Nights or Weekends
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generally work 4 10-hour days per week (Mon-Thur). The work day generally begins at 5 or 6 AM and ends at 3 or 4 PM.
- Provide quality service to each customer while maintaining revenue levels. Assure that customer retention and growth are in line with defined sales and service goals on an individual and collective basis.
- Ensure each customer receives the right product, in the right quantity, at the right time, at the right price each and every delivery.
- Develop and maintain a close, positive relationship with each customer on the route.
- Maintain a safe work environment and practice safe driving at all times.
- Check and validate all customer orders, ensure all invoices are in order and turned in following the documented turn in procedure.
- Fill out daily truck reports and make sure delivery loads are secure at all times.
- Properly manage all materials and property owned by the company to minimize damage in handling and protect the company’s financial interest. This includes company vehicles and other assigned equipment.
- Ensure the proper cash amount is collected from each cash account and ensure all cash and checks collected on behalf of the company are safeguarded and submitted nightly.
Ace ImageWear is a family-owned uniform and linen supply company that is committed to providing high quality services to our customers. We’ve been in KC for over 80 years and employ just under 100 people in Kansas City. We specialize in customized uniform and supply service programs that help our customers control and protect their image. Our managed services include: uniform rental and purchase, logo mats, mops, microfiber products, towels, aprons and restroom products.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Professional Image
- Strong Communication Skills
- Honest, Outgoing & Conscientious
- Good MVR
- For MO residents, Class E license
- Must be able to carry up to 70-lbs up and down stairs throughout the work day
- Must be able to work in all elements (weather)
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen, background check, physical agility test and DOT physical
If you would like to be considered for this application, please complete the application below with a complete resume.