Careers at Ace
Ace ImageWear is looking for talented individuals to join a growing team. Looking to make a move? Need a career change with excellent benefits?
Ace ImageWear is currently seeking a customer service-oriented Route Service Sales Representative for our KC market.
4-day work week (Mon - Thurs, 10-hour days)
The Route Service Sales Representative will provide weekly service to local customer locations, picking up soiled garments, linens and mats and dropping off clean uniforms, linens, mats and restroom service products.
To the qualified Route Service Sales Representative we offer:
Commission with first year on target earnings of $40,000 pending size of route and extra commissions.
- 4-day work week (Mon - Thurs, avg 10-hour days)
- 401K/Profit-Sharing Plan
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- No Nights or Weekends
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generally, work 4 10-hour days per week (Mon-Thur). The workday generally begins at 5 or 6 AM and ends at 3 or 4 PM.
- Provide quality service to each customer while maintaining revenue levels. Assure that customer retention and growth are in line with defined sales and service goals on an individual and collective basis.
- Ensure each customer receives the right product, in the right quantity, at the right time, at the right price each and every delivery.
- Develop and maintain a close, positive relationship with each customer on the route.
- Maintain a safe work environment and practice safe driving at all times.
- Check and validate all customer orders, ensure all invoices are in order and turned in following the documented turn-in procedure.
- Fill out daily truck reports and make sure delivery loads are secure at all times.
- Properly manage all materials and property owned by the company to minimize damage in handling and protect the company's financial interest. This includes company vehicles and other assigned equipment.
- Ensure the proper cash amount is collected from each cash account and ensure all cash and checks collected on behalf of the company are safeguarded and submitted nightly.
Ace ImageWear is a family-owned uniform and linen supply company that is committed to providing high-quality services to our customers. We’ve been in KC for over 80 years and employ just under 100 people in Kansas City. We specialize in customized uniform and supply service programs that help our customers control and protect their image. Our managed services include: uniform rental and purchase, logo mats, mops, microfiber products, towels, aprons and restroom products.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Professional Image
- Strong Communication Skills
- Honest, Outgoing & Conscientious
- Good MVR
- For MO residents, Class E license
- Must be able to carry up to 70-lbs up and down stairs throughout the work day
- Must be able to work in all elements (weather)
- Must be able to pass Pre-employment drug screen, background check, physical agility test and DOT physical
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $600.00 - $850.00 per week
We're looking for a talented salesperson to join our team in Kansas City.
This role is part Image Consultant, part Sales Representative and part Inside Sales.
- Are you a passionate and energized individual that thrives on closing deals?
- Are you competitive and a self-starter that is driven to succeed?
- Are you good at building relationships with current customers?
Then this is an excellent opportunity for you to grow and build a career. We are an 88+ year old, family-owned and operated uniform rental company looking for an up-and-coming person to join our team.
This role is ideal for an experienced salesperson looking for a great company that backs them up. Or, if you're a recent college grad and motivated to knock on doors and reach out to area businesses, this sales representative could be a great opportunity. There is room for advancement within our company, too! Our business is in a significant growth phase and we need individuals with a solid work ethic and time management skills to keep up with demand.
You can learn more about us by exploring our website. All of our sales and service staff are supported with strategic marketing to generate and nurture leads. We also have several different sales tools and fresh materials available to support sales you.
Compensation & Benefits
- Generous base salary and commission structure, first-year earnings up to $52K
- No commission Cap
- Training Program
- Competitive monthly car and cellphone allowance
- Quarterly bonus based on performance
- Paid vacation
- 401K with company contribution
- Health and dental insurance
- Company laptop
We will train candidates on the nuances of the uniform rental industry, and you will enjoy significant autonomy to structure your time and sales approach. Your success is our success, which is why we work with our sales staff to ensure consistent growth and sales.
Authorities and Responsibilities
- New business development through prospecting and add on sales to current customers
- Cultivate relationships through cold calls, phone calls, referrals, direct mail, business directories, business listings, trade journals and any other sources deemed reasonable
- Consulting with businesses to understand needs; offer solutions
- Manage all steps of the selling process; coordinate complex decision-making in order to overcome objections to closure
- Close new business according to targets objectives, and plans
- Provides accurate sales forecasts and reports to management in a timely and consistent manner
- Manage territory sales operations with CRM system
What we are looking for
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Self-driven, motivated and results-oriented
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- 1 – 5 years of sales experience. B2B sales experience is a plus
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to communicate in English, both written and verbally
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Proficiency in MS Office Tools – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Our family leadership team is dedicated to our employees and our customers. If you'd like more information about our uniform rental services or working with Ace ImageWear, apply above or contact us today.